Manpower Group Material Handler (Forklift) in York, Pennsylvania
Do you have experience in material handler, forklift operator? Do you pride yourself on your excellent work ethic?
Manpower is hiring material handlers for an outstanding printing company in Manchester, PA. In this position you will be operating a sit down and stand up forklift.
What the position offers you:
● Full Time Hours
● 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
● Work 3 days one week, 4 days the next
● Pay ranges from $15.00 - $16.00 an hour DOE
Pay increases after 60 days and every 9 months once hired on
Attendance bonuses and end-of-year bonuses once hired on
What you bring to the job:
● A strong work ethic and a proven record of reliability
● The ability to lift up to 80 lbs, as well as stand and walk for extended periods of time
● Mechanically inclined, forklift experience
● Availability to work weekends and holidays
● A positive attitude and the ability to work well as part of a team
Candidates can apply directly to this posting or at www.manpower.com. Please call Manpower at 717-764-7841 to set up an interview after applying!
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, holiday/service bonus, access to health insurance options after only 40 hours and more!
Referrals are welcome and rewarded ($50 referral bonus)
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.