Manpower Group Strategic Accounts Manager - Assembly Market Segment - Midwest in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a Strategic Accounts Manager for the Midwest sales region.
As a Strategic Accounts Manager, you will develop and execute account and market segment strategies to meet growth and profit expectations.
We seek people who want to be part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1! "Stick" with us!
· Develop and execute account and market segment strategies to meet growth and profit expectations.
· Assess and develop future market/account opportunities including National Accounts.
· Manage current customer relationships in order to maintain and grow business.
· Work constructively and actively participate in cross-functional teams. (MST. Market Segment Teams)
· Ensure that there is a robust sales pipeline that generates new business above 6% annual with a high value business stream emphasis.
· Responsible for maintaining and / or improving margins and negotiating pricing.
· Coordinate implementation of customer contracts and agreements where necessary.
· Practice safe work habits in accordance with OSHA, EPA guidelines and Bostik specific EHS expectations.
· Understand the customer's needs and translation of these needs to management and appropriate technical resources.
· Troubleshoot account oppty's and facilitate technical solutions between technical resource and the customer.
· Responsible for developing and implementing projects, establishing priorities and coordinating resources to achieve goals.
· Negotiate terms and execute Supply Agreements which position Bostik for long term strategic partnerships with customers, including: pricing, payment terms, incentive programs, growth commitments, and delivery terms.
· Understand and work with Salesforce software to upload appropriate customer and market information, including new contacts, on a timely basis.
· Continually monitor key account needs and communications for new projects.
· Ability to grasp Bostik product knowledge and relate it effectively for customer's benefit.
· Compile Bostik presentations tailored to specific accounts and be able to present them with confidence.
· Participate in cross functional activities within other departments at Bostik including production, quality, customer service, R&D and tech service.
· Work with distributors who may need assistance in product knowledge or product sampling / pricing.
Context and environment
An evolving and competitive marketplace moving away from commodity business to value and technology partnerships with longer term Potentials with key accounts. Driving business primarily through indirect channels within this competitive environment.
· Accountable to the BU Sales Manager, Bostik Inc, & the shareholders of Arkema.
· This role is accountable for managing all aspects of the business relationship for all customers in their territory.
· Work collaboratively with business, marketing and technical teams to meet objectives.
Qualifications / experience required
· Minimum bachelor's degree, Technical Degree a plus. MBA preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of Field Based Sales success.
· Exceptional interpersonal, communication, listening, organizational and presentation skills.
· Strong computer skills.
· Ability to work in a self-directed, hands on environment, independently, as well as in a team.
· Ability to travel 50-60% of the time (including regular overnight travel as needed).
About Bostik- Smart Adhesives
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives - enabling us to anticipate needs, create value, and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make - at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.