Manpower Group HR Business Partner/Talent Acquisition Manager - Wauwatosa, WI in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a HR Business Partner / Talent Acquisition Manager for our Wauwatosa, WI location.
As an HR Business Partner / Talent Acquisition Manager, Serve as the HR Business Partner for the Nonwovens Business Unit, (to include NW operations facility in North America)
We seek people who want to be part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1! "Stick" with us!
· Serve as the HR Business Partner for the Nonwovens Business Unit, (to include NW operations facility in North America), R&D community and Shared Services work teams
· Lead Talent Attraction and Acquisition for Bostik North America
· Coordinate and influence integrated Talent Management activities
· Lead Corporate Training and Development initiatives and resourcing
· Manage the Employee Development program to enhance employee knowledge, skills and competencies through internal and/or external training.
· Serve as a valued partner and trusted advisor while providing strategic and generalist H R support to the Nonwoven Business Unit, R&D community and Shared Services work teams
· Lead Talent Attraction and Acquisition strategy and execution for Bostik U.S. with direct oversight of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partnership and select external recruitment relationships
· Advance and promote the Bostik Talent Brand through Digital activities and beyond
· Drive innovative process improvement and streamlining initiatives in North America and with parent and global partners to include; Talent Branding, Technology Tools (ATS), Social Media Marketing, Candidate Experience and Workforce Planning
· Align organizational development and talent acquisition efforts to ensure retention and development of internal talent where appropriate
· Develop and promote use of integrated approach to Talent Management; performance management, development planning, talent review
· HR policy ownership and improvement responsibilities
· Manage Corporate Training & Development: EDP - to include: needs analysis, sourcing, training, evaluation, and budgetary review. This also includes other regional and global program support as needed. Develop, conduct and/or facilitate organization-wide training as needed. Examples include: leadership development, performance management/development, recruitment/selection techniques and technical skills training through vendor resources.
· Develop and leverage key vendor relationships related to scope and responsibilities
· Participate in development of HR Team strategic plan, annual objectives, and budget
· Participates as member of HR Leadership Team to assist with other HR initiatives and generalist responsibilities
· Support Talent Management, Training & Development, and other general HR functions/activities as needed
· Practices safe work habits in accordance with OSHA and EPA guidelines, and Bostik specific EHS expectations
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The job involves strategic, collaborative work within the Bostik and Arkema HR teams, with employees and managers within Bostik, Inc., and particularly within the Nonwovens Business Unit, R&D and Shared Services. The HRBP role requires residence near the general area of Bostik Americas Smart Technology & Business Center, the ability to travel as needed (10-15% estimate) - primarily domestic travel. A strong understanding of HR practices is required to ensure competitive HR programs are administered within an appropriate culture framework while meeting compliance standards.
· HR Business Partner for Nonwovens BU, R&D and Shared Services
· Talent Attraction and Acquisition)
· Talent Management practices and systems
· Training & Development (corporate)
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field with relevant work experience; advanced degree preferred
· 8+ years of experience and development in Professional Human Resources Roles, manufacturing environment (min 3 years)
· 1+ Year of Supervisory Experience
· 5+ Years of HR Generalist Experience Required
· Experience in Talent Acquisition and Talent Management required, Training and Development experience ideal
· Thrives in an open, growth oriented business. Strong organization and multi-tasking skills. Seen as a "go to" resource. Positive change agent.
· Builds strong relationships across all levels of the organization, with key stakeholders, and external partnerships.
· Effectively blends vision and strategy with practicality to drive results.
· Logical decision maker, project management mindset, change management awareness.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills a must. Some union labor relations experience beneficial, not required
About Bostik Smart Adhesives
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives - enabling us to anticipate needs, create value and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Business Units:Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Global Nonwovens(Disposable Hygiene). Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make - at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.