Manpower Group Vice President, Global Sales in United States
As a Vice President, Global Sales, you will establish, maintain and grow a portfolio of 8-12 global strategic accounts to provide talent solutions that drive business results.
Our challenge to you – sell and drive profitability at the highest level!
• Translate global client account strategies and priorities into comprehensive sales plans that capitalize on our cross-brand solutions to match the client opportunity
• Beat your best - drive year over year growth
• Leverage our thought leadership to position yourself as an industry leader and trusted talent advisor to the client c-suite
The Vice President, Global Sales is responsible for driving the profitable growth of a portfolio of global Enterprise accounts. Sets and operationalizes global account strategies that capitalize on our cross-brand solutions to match the client opportunity.
Results & Strategy
• Nurture relationships with C-suite clients to establish, maintain and grow global and regional sales agreements for portfolio of global enterprise clients.
• Partner with country managers to penetrate local market, crafting joint sales strategy and closing deals together.
Client & Candidate
• Own the relationship with the C-suite, collaborate with pursuit team and other ManpowerGroup sales teams to strategically build client network and influence.
• Create and present account reviews and consult with leaders on talent management solutions, always identifying and pursuing potential ManpowerGroup opportunities.
• Address account escalations with focus on client satisfaction and loyalty.
• Engage in spokesperson opportunities that demonstrate our deep knowledge of the World of Work, building our brand and increasing our share of voice.
• Ensure our people have the capability to translate our thought leadership into relevant insights and sales wins with clients.
• Sales: 10 years selling a solution / in a professional services industry
• Global: 5 years in a global, complex/matrixed environment
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Have
• Industry knowledge: Knowledge and experience in talent management and/or to the staffing industry, relevant experience with client verticals a plus
• Education: MBA
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Sales/Retail/Business Development
Title: Vice President, Global Sales
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0018710