Manpower Group Operations Professional in United States
The Operations Professional performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of field management and staff, as well as providing support and coordination for field consultants/ contractors, at the regional and local branch level. Duties include but are not limited to general office assistance, recruiting support, on-boarding assistance and coordination, and facilitation of daily operational processes. The Operations Professional utilizes multiple systems, databases and on-line resources, including creating, producing and maintaining reporting, for the branch, area or region as well as coordinating and facilitating escalations to the appropriate back and front office teams through resolution.
• Knowledge and understanding of operational functions, processes, and systems. Strong understanding of/experience with integrated business systems, order intake/management, time capture, payroll processing, accounts payable and receivable, invoicing, and Experis Common Operating Model.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills to establish courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential material with a high level of professionalism and integrity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft
• Excellent customer service skills to create, maintain, and enhance customer (internal and external) relationships
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and fluent manner both verbally and in writing to gain agreement or acceptance. Ability to establish rapport and trust with integrity and honesty. Ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely.
• Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to work independently within a team environment across all levels of employees
• Ability to adapt to conflicting deadlines/priorities
• Ability to identify problems, escalate issues and implement or recommend resolutions
• Ability to operate within a centralized management structure while supporting the needs of the local market.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively service internal and external customers. Must have record of strong customer service.
• Work with high energy and personal ownership, manage time effectively, be organized, creative, and work in cooperation with others to achieve objectives
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
Experis Operations is defined by 3 core areas of support: Field Support, Recruiting support, and Sales support. Specific responsibilities can include, but are not limited to, part or all of the following:
• Front desk management (greeting visitors, answering/transferring calls, facilities management)
• Responsible for coordination of new assignment set-ups and maintenance for consultants and clients
• Follow-up with Staff on time reporting issues
• Reconcile time reporting issues with consultants/clients
• Responsible to coordinate communication with consultants regarding time entry and expenses
• Research escalated client billing issues
• Work with back office and subcontractors on payment and billing issues
• Coordinate, review, and assist Staff with consultant expense questions/issues.
• Review and process vendor invoices for approval and submission to AP
• Monitor and assist with candidate background checks and onboarding requirements
• Other duties as assigned
• Provide support and guidance for I9 Verification
• Assists with the remarketing process by monitoring project end dates
• Coordinates per diem certification
• May assist with third party tool support (VMS/MSP support)
• May assist with coordination of job fairs/in-branch hiring events
• Conduct Front Office Training for BDMs/Directors
• Miscellaneous support for Front Office systems, i.e. ad hoc reporting
• Event Coordination
• Manage marketing collateral materials
• Liaison with corporate marketing and branches
• High School Diploma Required, Associate Degree preferred.
• 5 Operations/Administrative Experience
• Demonstrated ability in computer software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Demonstrated ability to provide positive customer service experiences
• Demonstrated ability maintaining sensitive and confidential information
• Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
• Experienced Communication Skills – advanced professional level business writing, grammar and oral communication.
• Ability to conduct research, analyses and prepare presentations with data
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks under minimal supervision
Job: Business Operations
Title: Operations Professional
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0019420