Manpower Group Warehouse Associate in San Francisco, California
· Barcode and store client boxes upon receipt.
· Maintain list and identify boxes for destruction.
· Maintain log of documents and boxes received and returned to the client.
· Sort incoming documents for proper distribution.
· Ship and receive packages as needed.
· Load and unload vehicles.
· May operate shredding machines.
· Follow instructions and communicate with supervisor or trainer when appropriate to insure client expectations are met.
· May perform general labor such as changing light bulbs, replacing furnace filters, move furniture, etc.
· Maintain a record of completed work.
· Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
· Maintain levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Previous warehouse experience and/or training preferred.
· Ability to use personal computer.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work independently in a team environment.
· Good time management skills.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.