Manpower Group Recruiting Solutions Manager (Bilingual) in ON, Canada
Do you have advanced sourcing skills and think outside of the box when connecting talent to organizations? Are you able to lead, coach and engage teams? Can you work collaboratively across sales and marketing teams to establish best practices? If you are saying yes, then we want to talk to you!
ManpowerGroup is searching for a Recruiting Solutions Manager to provide strategic recruitment strategies and solutions to drive increased revenue and market share across the assigned territory.
The Recruiting Solutions Manager will:
• Create and launch customized, holistic recruitment strategies identified for territories, regions, branches, specific clients and skill set, ensuring that all strategies meet the following criteria:
o Align with the Recruiting Solutions Strategy (as created by Recruiting Solutions Director)
o Include a combination of database, digital, campus and community activities
o Accomplish highest revenue, client and candidate satisfaction while maintaining a focus on ROI
• Work with Market Leaders to analyze market demographics, and historical and future demands compared to current inventory; monitor and adjust talent acquisition strategies to ensure maximum effectiveness in recruiting and candidate engagement activity
• Lead regular recruiting driver calls, ensuring execution, measuring ROI, and identifying and eliminating barriers to order fulfillment
• Where possible issues may exist with order fulfillment, conduct a deep dive analysis on branch/client activity and identify areas for improvement and develop solutions to improve fulfillment; the Recruiting Solutions Manager will have full authority to train, coach and drive performance with the existing Managers and staff to ensure order fulfillment
• Work with Market Leaders weekly to review open orders and identify areas of opportunity for recruitment activity to drive fulfillment
• As the business needs arise, attend client or prospect meetings to discuss recruitment strategies, innovative solutions and results
• Attend Regional Vice President and Regional Director driver calls providing data on fulfillment results, latest recruitment tools and training as per direction of the Recruiting Solutions Director
• Work closely with Operation Managers to ensure adherence to the Manpower model
Service Delivery Model
Maintains subject matter expertise in talent acquisition, by identifying upcoming trends and tools that can impact business growth
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferably in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or Operations Management
• Minimum of 5 years experience in recruiting, sourcing or talent acquisition, preferably in the staffing industry, across a variety of skill sets and sectors
• Proven track record of successful recruiting, preferably in the staffing industry
• Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of emerging recruitment and staffing market trends; solid understanding of diverse candidate demographics
• Proven track record of successful social media profiles, including understanding and navigating various sites
• Proven track record of navigating successfully within Manpower’s front office system
• Ability to work with, influence and motivate team members
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional relationship skills
• Ability to produce results within a continuously evolving environment and have the flexibility to identify and respond to priority changes
• Travel up to 50%
• Must be fluent in both French and English
• This position is virtual/remote
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup is powering the future of work: www.manpowergroup.com.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Recruiting Solutions Manager (Bilingual)
Requisition ID: 0019215