Manpower Group People & Culture Resource Center Consultant in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Are you a highly motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver looking to gain diverse Human Resources experience with a Fortune 150 organization? We need someone ready to hone their skills and grow their career as a Resource Center Consultant on ManpowerGroup’s North America People and Culture team. In this role, you’ll provide guidance and support on employee relations issues and contribute toward the success of the organization by building capabilities of colleagues across the United States.
Our challenge to you –
• Deliver efficient and effective service in resolving ManpowerGroup employee, associate and contractor concerns
• Keep up on industry and HR trends, adapt to changes in legal or regulatory environment and establish yourself as a subject matter expert on employment best practices
As an advisory resource for ManpowerGroup employees and leaders, the People and Culture Resource Center Consultant is responsible for coaching and facilitating effective issue resolution on diverse and complex employee relations issues.
Results & Strategy
• Consult with leaders across the organization to resolve a wide variety of complex employee relations issues (e.g. performance management, investigations, accommodations, wage and hour) consistent with ManpowerGroup culture, policies and procedures;
• Make recommendations and ensure accuracy of documentation and reporting;
• Research, prepare and deliver resource guides and webinars to proactively educate stakeholders on organizational practices, employment law topics and trends;
• Analyze trends and identify opportunities to improve the Resource Center and ManpowerGroup's business effectiveness;
• Support strategic People and Culture priorities and projects as assigned.
Client & Candidate
• Deliver efficient and effective service in resolving ManpowerGroup employee, associate and contractor concerns;
• Proactively consult and communicate to minimize disruption to business and reduce impact to overall delivery and client satisfaction.
• Stay abreast of work of work trends, adapt to changes in legal or regulatory environment and establish position as expert on employment best practices.
• 3 years in human resources, with experience managing complex employee relations issues
• Education: Bachelor's degree
Nice to Have:
• Certifications: SHRM-CP or PHR
• Experience working for a large matrixed organization
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: People & Culture Resource Center Consultant
Requisition ID: 0019193