Manpower Group 2nd Chance Company | Forklift Operator in Louisville, Kentucky
Are you an experience forklift driver? Full time, 1st shift forklift operator in a furniture company in the Downtown Louisville area.
What's in it for you?
● Full time hours
● Day shift: 7:00am-3:30pm (first shift)
● Competitive wages between $10 + $0.50/hour attendance bonus, depending on experience
● Temporary to hire after 90 days, based on performance
● Clean and safe work environment
● Opportunity for advancement
● Option to take free college courses and skills training
What is the job?
● Operating of equipment including stand up and sit-down fork lift
● Shipping and Receiving tasks, including picking and packing of products
● Maintaining a clean work environment
● Performing manual and electronic recordkeeping and information retrieval
What you bring to the job?
● Previous 6 month forklift experience (within the last year)
● Ability to work in a team
● High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
● Ability to pass a Background Check & Drug Screen
● Ability to lift of to 50 pounds
Still have questions - reach out to our office to talk directly with our recruiting team at 502-426-2025.
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.