Manpower Group Recruiter in Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you want a rewarding job that will change people's’ lives? Manpower is looking for a service-oriented and energetic Recruiter who has the drive to put people to work, help them develop, and connect their skills to meaningful work. As a Recruiter, you will drive all aspects of recruitment and provide exceptional customer service to our candidates and clients.
The Recruiter role will be responsible for putting people to work, help them get ahead, and connect their skills to clients. Drive all aspects of the full cycle recruitment process while providing an exceptional experience and service to our candidates, associates and clients.
• Attract, engage, market, employ and advance (i.e., level up) candidates/associates.
• Build a strong candidate pipeline through attraction campaigns and digital outreach programs.
• Develop relationships with hiring managers on existing accounts to secure future and expanded opportunities.
• Drive associate and client satisfaction by matching top talent to great work opportunities and maintain loyalty.
• Develop and maintain brand awareness and trusted advisor status by sharing recruitment expertise and dialogue on workforce insights through various platforms.
• Understand and educate others on the dynamics of the local market, labor and workforce management.
• Industry: 1 year experience in staffing, customer service, and/or sales ● Education: High school diploma or equivalent
• Technical: Digital Literacy: desktop (e.g., MS Word and Outlook) and social (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn) applications
Nice to Have
• Education: Associate or Bachelor’s degree
• Technical: Proficient in an ATS (e.g., Taleo, Avature, JobApp)
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Requisition ID: 0018752